Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions or comments with respects to these Terms and Conditions, Use of the Site, and Purchase of Items, please direct questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Reflective Insulation
Warehouse – 117 Grindle Road, RockLea Brisbane
Australian Reflective Insulation strives to maintain real time inventory on our Site. Item availability on our Site is not guaranteed, as it may be low in stock. Items may not ship same day if an ordered item is not available by the time your order processes. You will receive confirmation once your item(s) has shipped.
GST is included in the price of the product.
Australian Reflective Insulation accepts Visa, MasterCard.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and Handling Charges are calculated and billed at time of transaction. We do not accept cash on delivery. Any extra charges incurred for additional services such as customer’s carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the customer.
Australian Reflective Insulation shall not be liable for any delay in or impairment of performance resulting in whole or in part from any force majeure event, including but not limited to acts of God, labor disruptions, shortages, inability to procure product, supplies of raw materials, severe weather conditions, or any other circumstances or cause beyond the control of Australian Reflective Insulation in the conduct of its businesses.
Products may be substituted by the manufacturer and may not always exactly match descriptions and/or images.
An item purchased from Australian Reflective Insulation may be returned for various reasons. The Returns Policy outlined below offers a reference guide to assist you with understanding the different classifications of returns and the actions needed to facilitate the return.
- Customer must call Australian Reflective Insulation Customer Service to facilitate a return
- Preauthorization from Australian Reflective Insulation is required to process a return or the return will not be accepted
- Items returned are required to be unused and in selling condition
- Custom or Special Order Items may not be returned or cancelled
- Restocking fees may be charged and are determined by the Returns Date Range which begins with the Date of Delivery as the starting point
- Australian Reflective Insulation retains final managerial discretion to accept or not accept any return
1. Australian Reflective Insulation Error or Cancel / Manufacturer Error or Cancel
- Australian Reflective Insulation retains accountability for providing the customer credit for the returned item
- No Restock Fee is charged
- Australian Reflective Insulation retains final discretion if we choose to have the item shipped back toAustralian Reflective Insulation.
2. Customer Error or Cancel for Stock and Non-Stock Items
- Customer is responsible for the payment of freight for the return of the item
- Australian Reflective Insulation is not responsible for return items damaged in transit. Customer is required to file claim with carrier
- Returns Date Range begins with the Date of Delivery as the starting point
- Australian Reflective Insulation retains final managerial discretion as to the qualification for the return of an item.
Restock Fee Rate for STOCK ITEMS
- Returns Date Range Restock Fee Rate
- 0 – 30 Days $0
- 31 – 60 Days 15%
- 61 – 120 Days 25%
- Greater 120 Days are Non Returnable
Restock Fee Rate for NON-STOCK ITEMS
- Returns Date RangeRestock Fee Rate
- 0 – 90 Days 25%
- Greater 90 Days are Non Returnable
3. Warranty Returns
- Subject to Manufacturer’s respective Policy
- Contact Australian Reflective Insulation Customer Service for details.